Drum choppers are economic, robust and efficient tools with a low cost of use.
They are mainly used on soil preparation, maintenance and for natural regeneration.
The first drum chopper was conceived and patented by Jacques Darriet, the company’s founder in 1922.
Since then, Sylvinov constantly improves with the latest innovations of mechanization.
Our drum chopper are fitted with DeMatos sealing reinforce oil-bath system.
They are used on ground preparation before ploughing, to maintain plantations and fields, to prevent forest fires or to assist in natural regeneration.
- Type: Standard or large diameter roller
- 6 to 9 straight or angled blade configurations
- Available in single or tandem configurations
- Heavy or lighter roller type
- Triple-sealed oil-bath bearings
- Single-block frame without protruding parts
- Cutting width: 4.92 Ft/ 1.64 yard -9.84 Ft/ 3.28 yard (1.50 to 3.00 m)
- Tractor power : 40 HP to over 200 HP
- Weight: 2.54 pounds -22,05 pounds (1.15 to 10 Tons)
- Three-point linkage
- Set of wheels to facilitate its transportation and use
- Banded wheels and valve protection
- Weighting plates
- Different type of attachments
- Different blade lenghts ans widths
- from 1,50 to 3,00 m (de coupe)
- from 1150 kg to 10 T
- from 40 to 300 CV